Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Inexpensive Facial Lemon "peel"

I am one for seeking budget beauty where I can. If there are things I can do at home, make at home, and use at home, I will. I am not loathe to purchase higher end cosmetics and skin care, but I do know there are so many alternatives that you can find in your fridge, or around your home.

Kandee Johnson, makeup artist extrordinaire, has one such tip for cleaning your skin, and leaving it fresh and baby soft. All you're going to need is a lemon, sugar, hot water and your fingertips!

I tried this out yesterday, and oh my, what a difference! All for the heady sum of a quarter!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vkCR2ZWAe4&playnext_from=TL&videos=JHu5vL8fm9w

Let me know if it works for you - or not!!

oxo
Care

No comments:

Post a Comment